It is almost summer in the Brainerd Lakes area of Minnesota. That means it is time for a lot of fun! Here are 25 ideas for what to do in the Brainerd Lakes area this summer, including some ideas for rainy day activities! I hope you enjoy!
1. Pick up a paddle board or kayak at the Minnesota Surf Company and enjoy a day on the lakes.
2. Enjoy a yoga class at Nisswa Yoga.
3. Take the kids to Paul Bunyan Land to enjoy games, rides, and of course, to visit the GIANT Paul statue.
4. Spend a day fishing on the lakes.
5. Check out the local breweries
6. Have a fun afternoon filled with go carts and mini golf at Pirates Cove.
7. Spend a day exploring the Cuyuna Mine area
8. Have food, drinks, and a whole lot of fun at Zorbaz
9. Go for a bike ride on the Paul Bunyan Trail
10. Play a round of golf at one of the beautiful area courses.
11. Visit the animals at Safari North
12. Go Berry Picking at Wallin Berry Farm
13. Go Hiking at Fritz Loven Park
14. Explore the Pillsbury State Forest
15. Spend the day swimming and beach hopping
16. Catch an event or race at the Brainerd International Raceway
17. Check out the areas farmers markets
19. Spend the day boating on the water
20. Go for a nature walk at Crow Wing State Park
Rainy Day Activities
21. Let your kids wear off some energy at Bounce City
22. Check out the events and activities at the Brainerd Public library
23. Try out one of the areas Indoor water parks
24. Enjoy a night of Bowling at Jacks House Bowl
25. Have a shopping day! Between Brainerd, Baxter, Cross Lake, Nisswa, and Pequot Lakes you could seriously shop forever!
What other summer activities should be added to my list? Let me know! I would love some new ideas! Thank you in advance!
Much Love & Happy Travels,